1. The number of doctors in Canada is 700,000
2. Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000
3. Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%
Statistics courtesy of the Canadian Dept of Health & Human
1. The number of guns owned in Canada is 80,000,000 (yes
that's 80 million)
2. The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age
groups, is 1,500
3. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.001875%
Statistics courtesy of the RCMP
So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more
dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, guns don't kill people, doctors do.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT
LEAST ONE DOCTOR.
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must
ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld
statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people
to panic and seek medical attention. Then we would be in